Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday 04.10.2009 Good Friday

I finally slept last night inbetween brief episodes of wakefulness. I heard the radio come on and got up (in the middle of my sleep time) and ready for work.

A safe drive, thank you God, and I walked over to the hospital. The birdsong was "happy" this morning, it seemed. It's finally above freezing in the early morn.

We had a great day, with a great group of co-workers.

And then I could clock out and head home.

The rest of the evening was quiet, Daniel watching television and me checking email and writing here.

My breast has been itchy, like on the inside, and occasional sharp pains in the woundbed. I don't know why, just is. Maybe tissue changes due to the radiation??

I'm hoping to sleep again tonight. Tomorrow is haircut day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you always my friend !! When I see the sun shining or hear the birds chirping you come to mind,,,hope you are feeling well today.

    Miss B

    ReplyDelete