Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday 03.21.2009

Surprisingly, I slept last night, going to bed about 11. The usual interrupted sleep. This morning I dozed to the radio, surprised that it was after 9 when I felt like I was done sleeping.

I was hungry, too. I had breakfast, stretched, played on the computer. The overcast sky cleared in the early afternoon. The sun was beautiful while I went out for a jog. Oh, Yeah. Warm sun, smells like spring.

I came in and showered, fixed some food and ate. I decided to go to Meijer to take advantage of their Super Saturday sale--two $5 coupons for anything over $19.99. I had my eye on a couple of things. One was a Ladder Ball game. $39.99, on sale this week for $19.99 Minus $5. That was good. The other was a skort (a two-in-one garment consisting of shorts with a skirt over it, or a skirt with shorts under. Quite comfortable, and I think they look nice, too) for $21.99 Minus $5. And the big jugs of bug spray for the perimeter of the cabin were on sale too. I "saved" $30.00.

Daniel has called a few times keeping me posted on his progress home. The most recent was about 9 PM--they decided to drive through and estimate being home around 0100. I'll stay up until then.

No plans for tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment