Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday 03.14.2009

I listened to Daniel sleeping the majority of the short night. Alternating between hot and cold, it was finally time for me to get up.

I got ready for work, and before I left I woke Dan and kissed him goodbye. He's leaving this morning at 0700 ish for Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, for a week of golf with a total of 10 other guys. Two are riding with him in our new-to-us van.

I had an uneventful drive in the dark, thank you God, and parked a block away. I walked over to the hospital--I don't recall seeing security this morning. Nor did I see security this evening.

We had a good day with a good group of co-workers. We sent a lot of patients home without replacing them with new ones, so we sent staff home in the afternoon, too. It will be my turn tomorrow to leave early if the census warrants.

I stopped in to Meijer to pick up the other items I forgot the last 2 times I was there, than came on home.

Daniel said they got to North Carolina before stopping for the evening, in a town modeled after Mayberry (?). OooooooKaaayyyyy. Whatever works.

I got myself turned around/ready to go to work in the morning, and wrote here.

The house is quiet. I'm going to bed soon.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kath,
    Good to hear that your 'travelin' man' Daniel made his destination safely. I passed thru that Mayberry town on my way home last Sept--Hmmm--NBD but that's just me!!
    I've been reading with interest about the 'garment' you purchased--good to hear that it's accomplishing the goal but not to hear that it isn't --hmm--adaptable, to arm circumference. Would be nice if it could be adjusted so as not to impede circulation at the elbow and wrist.
    Anyways---Good to hear that all is well with you and yours, Praise the Almighty Powers.
    I know nothing of recent 'hospitalizations'--
    mind sending me a quick update an my e-mail when you have a moment??
    Hope you had a good day at work---Think of and pray for you often--daily!!!!
    Hugs and Love,
    Vonnie

    ReplyDelete