Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday 03.30.2009

I sure didn't sleep much last night. I guess I'm not real surprised, after sleeping pretty good the previous two nights. Anyway, I got up and went to work.

A safe drive there, thank you God, and the shuttle drove us over to the hospital. We had a good group with an oddly busy day. The night shift came in and it was finally time to leave.

I changed clothes and went to the funeral home for the prayer vigil for my co-worker/friend. It was very nice. Something about our mortality lends me a somber tone. I did ok there, but I'm not going to attend the funeral. Not quite ready.

I got home without difficulty.

I was so hot today, and so perspire-y, that when I scratch my itchy skin, you can feel the fine sandy grit. Eeeewwwww. I got in the shower.

That's better. I kissed my husband and told him I love him.

I'm going to bed. Love you, too, and thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment