Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Wednesday 12.24.2008 Christmas Eve

I feel like I had a long day today.

I slept ok, I think, with the usual getting up and cooling off, then back to bed. I will say that I haven't had any of the knock-me-over hot flashes in the last few days. All day, though, I've been hot and perspire-y, at times more than others. I've been cold, too, at times. Strange, these human bodies that we have...

Daniel is better as the day goes on. His groin swelling is better but still there; he had ice on it again a few times. He also ventured out to the store. He was tired when he came back and has rested most of the afternoon.

I've been getting things in order for the next two days. I've done a little more decorating, vacuumed, took a nap (which was really nice), baked a cake (for Jesus' birthday), put together enchiladas, got the fruit salad started.

Tomorrow my boys join us for dinner. I realized as I was making preparations for this, that Jeremy hasn't been stateside for a holiday dinner in many years. I'm happy he's able to be with us this year.

Merry Christmas to all of you, my dear readers. May the peace of the Lord and the Miracle of the Season be with you.

Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS SIS! ! !
    Have a wonderful day with those you love.
    Tom and Kathy Sue

    ReplyDelete