Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday 12.29.2008 Still In

I slept pretty good knowing Daniel was doing somewhat better. I got up and went to work.

I received text messages and phone calls, maybe 5 or 6, throughout the day, updating me on the rash, the physicians and physician assistants visits, and his general well-being. He had a see-saw of being discharged or not; the rash was better, but he still needs a medication to replace the Plavix. He was given Ticlid this afternoon to see if he would tolerate it; he called after a couple of hours and said he'd had a reaction to that one, too, and he would be staying overnight again. Ok.

The reaction was treated with the steroid and benadryl and seemed to take care of it.

I got home, changed clothes, and went to visit. He looked so much better with minimal redness and decreased swelling. The blotches that were bright red were dirty brown colored, but he still itched. I stayed maybe an hour, then came home, showered, and wrote here.

I have to go to bed, as it's after midnight and 0420 comes early.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment