Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturday 11.29.2008

I was sleeping good when the phone rang at 0416--"You're on call..." Ok, thanks. I turned off the alarm and went back to sleep. I woke up about 0730 and got out of bed shortly after 8.

I had breakfast, checked email. The sun was beautiful today. The temperature was up to 37 degrees or so, and I had to get outdoors. I got dressed and went out for a walk. I ended up going out into the residential neighborhood adjoining our complex. I walked for most of the route, and jogged the last quarter, maybe half mile of it. I was pleasantly surprised that it was easy.

Back at home, I sat on the front step in the sun while I cooled off. Lovely!! I went in to shower, and I stretched my arm as Ike has instructed me. I think that even though the corded areas are sore, they are better overall. My shoulder is quite sore, as is my breast. Tylenol and motrin help.

I rested, had a bite to eat, and I had medication to pick up at the pharmacy. Since it was still sunny out, and about 3:30, I decided to walk there instead of drive. I've done that before, it takes about an hour or so to get there and back. I invited Daniel to go with me, but he declined.

That was a good walk, too, and I feel good to have gotten outside and had some activity.

I'm about ready for bed. Tomorrow is a workday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment