Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday 11.3.2008

I got up when the alarm came on, got myself ready for work, and headed out. There was lightning, no thunder, light drizzle/almost rain, and a dark wet drive. There were a few dead creatures alongside the road which is always gross; fortunately I did not contribute to the tally.

We had a good day, with good co-workers. I was orienting someone new to our unit. I talk a lot when I orient people so that I would feel comfortable working with them in less than optimal situations. I found that I was having a hard time finding words, and the concepts I was trying to present were skipping around. I managed to tell her most of what I wanted to today, but it was definitely difficult for me to maintain my own concentration.

I got home, visited with Daniel a little, showered the sweat-salt off of me, and wrote here. My left arm is sore beyond halfway down my forearm from the cording.

Tomorrow is another workday.

Thank you for reading.

Hugs.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sis,

    Just a short note to let you know that we hold you in our prayers always.

    Yer 'Blurkin'" Brother and Sis-in-law,

    Jim and polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blurkers

    Thanks for leaving a comment.

    Even though you tell me you read every day, or at least frequently, I love the feedback.

    And thanks for the prayers.

    They're working...

    Love to you both

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete