Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday 11.28.08

I got up this morning, got ready for the day, and went over for my appointment with Ike.

She did an initial evaluation, saying that she had talked about my "case"/cording with a couple of other therapists. One of them had the suggestion to try "visceral" something-or-other (enter therapy term), and that's what she wanted to do today.

She stretched my legs, hips, abdomen, ribs, and arms, trying to alleviate the cording. She also worked on the fluid accumulations in the shoulder and breast. When the hour was over, I was glad I had tylenol and motrin on board, and I could tell as the day wore on when I needed another dose.

The rest of the day Daniel and I were just home with ourselves, chit-chatting and such. I did another load of laundry, too.

Frank called and came up for a visit this evening. It's good to see him. He stayed until 10 or so. I wrote here, and I'm off to bed.

Tomorrow is a work day, as is Sunday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment