Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday 10.16.2008 I'm Back....

Hello to all of you out there in computerland...

I worked on Monday, and one of the "Rules" that Dan and I have is that if I'm working, or we're away from each other for most of the day, he sends me a text message. (He has "texting" on his phone plan; I have only free incoming.) So, Monday's message I received was, ("...woke up to the internet being down. Found a dead modem. Called and needs to be replaced...")

Of course I phoned him when I was able to do so. This will be at least the third, if not the fourth, time this modem has been replaced. The last time was November 2007, so this is still within the 1 year warranty period and will be no charge other than shipping. I think he said $12.95 or something. If I remember right, last November's modem was within the warranty period, too.

So. The new modem was delivered today, and will be connected this evening. I am at the hospital for a meeting and brought the laptop so I could touch base here while waiting for the meeting time.

I am well, will try to catch you up with my activities...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment