Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday 10.19.2008

I am very happy to say that I slept pretty good last night. I only woke a couple of times, went right back to sleep, and woke again a few minutes before the alarm came on.

I got up and got ready for work. An uneventful drive in the dark and I arrive in Jackson. I'm able to park a block and a half away. It's 32 degrees this morning as I'm walking over to the building. I wonder if my head steams like a football player when I'm having a hot flash???

We had a fairly nice day on our side, but the other wing was having it's challenges. I will say that the staff that were there did a remarkable job, and I have sincere respect for them for the way the situations were handled.

The shift ended and I drove home.

Daniel's kind of punky this evening, headache he says. He has taken himself off to bed as I write this.

Tomorrow I hope the dentist's office wakes me to tell me I can come in and get that broken/missing filling repaired before noon. Not that it hurts, but needs the crater needs to be fixed. I'd like to be able to travel in the afternoon. We'll see...

I've had some interesting discomforts today. As I reached my left arm out to do things, I can feel the cording pulling both above and below my elbow. I don't remember feeling it below my elbow, almost halfway down to my hand. I don't see any swelling, but it is tender if I touch it in the right spot. Also, just below my left ribcage is tender, in the front. As I was wondering why it's sore there, and feeling it, there is a vertical cord about 3 inches long from just under the rib downward. Dan could feel it, too. Very odd.

I guess that's it for today. Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sis,

    We DO need a picture of your steaming head!!

    Hope your visit with Dr. H. goes as expected and that your travel north goes well.

    Love to all,

    Jim and Polly

    ReplyDelete