Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday 10.12.2008

Dan got up just before 7 while I closed my eyes and went back to sleep. The phone woke me at 0900. I had a brief conversation, and I closed my eyes for a "minute" before getting up. My Surprise--it was 1015!! I've got to get up.

I did--putzed around, showered, had breakfast. I put together a roast and put it in the oven on low/325.

The rest of the afternoon went by. I was just going out to the library when Dan came home. He went to shower, I went on out.

When I got back we ate.

I had just put the food away and finished cleaning the kitchen when Frank arrived. We offered him some supper--he was happy to have "mom-cooked" food. He helped me figure out my "device"--it's like an ipod but a different, off-brand thing that's a tad tricky to figure out. We had a nice visit.

He left about 10:45, I finished writing this, and I'm off to bed, as tomorrow is a workday.

My breast has been sore today; I finally took tylenol/motrin this afternoon. It took the edge off, but not gone completely. I'm not going to worry about it--I relate it to the woundbed and the radiation processes still happening.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sis!

    What Happened? Where are you? We hope all is well, and miss your postings.

    Love,

    J&P

    ReplyDelete