Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday 10.25.2008

I slept fair, and finally feel rested. I got up hungry and fixed scrambled eggs with cheese and zucchini for us. My right jaw was still sore, so soft felt better.

After breakfast I showered, and that left nipple sloughed off again while drying off. I still have the pulling sensation in my forearm when I extend my arm, and also the "cording" is still present below my left rib.

Dan and I went to Meijer and picked up a few groceries, came home and put them away, then went over to daughter Kim's in Springport for her grand-daughter (our great grand) 2 year birthday celebration. We were there for a couple of hours then came back home. I fixed us some supper, we watched Michigan State beat Michigan, but before the game was done, Dan was napping. We also had laundry going.

The rest of the evening passed. I finished the household chores, checked the internet, wrote here.

Tomorrow I don't think we have any plans. Hm. Let's see....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment