Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday 10.31.08 Spooky

I woke up this morning about 0415, and you know my alarm (radio) comes on at 0430. I did doze back off, but pried my eyelids open, got out of bed, and ready for the workday.

An uneventful drive to Jackson, (thank you God) and I parked and had my morning walk over to the hospital.

We had a good day with good co-workers. The day could have turned "hairy" in the afternoon, but it didn't. (thank you again)

After clocking out, I went to visit the patient and her family that I had reconnected with the other day. They were all very pleasant, and as we talked about the past, they warmed my heart. The patient herself is recovering somewhat, but it's still unknown as to how much she will regain. Prayers for strength and healing are appreciated.

I finally got home about 9 pm. Dan had a great afternoon golfing, and plans to do it again tomorrow. I may try a small project or two.

Today I noticed that I'm guarding my shoulder, not extending or reaching out with my arm, as it pulls the cording in the lower arm and is very uncomfortable. (Can you say "ow"?) My breast is sore, too, and I finally took tylenol/motrin with lunch, which made for a better afternoon.

I also saw several of the girls from the nursing home today, as one of those girls has had a baby. They each smiled and chatted for a minute, and of course hugs. It was nice to see them.

Enjoy your day, and thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment