Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday 10.10.08

I got up to go to work this morning feeling like I should be still asleep. I looked in the mirror and smiled, and thanked God for waking me up and giving me this gift of life. I wonder how I'll be able to share my gifts today??

I had an uneventful drive in the dark, parked 2 blocks away, the shuttle came around, I clocked in, had a good day. I was happy to see the night shift; I ended up clocking out a half hour late, just because of the late afternoon surgeries.

An uneventful drive home. Dan was at a high school football game. I got myself "undone", settled in from my workday. I was just getting a bite to eat when he got home.

We visited and caught up, then I wrote here.

I started the Effexor 37.5 mg tablets today for 7 days. I'm still having some fierce hot flashes--I hope it works like it did when I had it the first time....
.
Tomorrow is haircut in the afternoon. So far, nothing else is scheduled or planned, other than enjoying the sunshine.
.
Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment