Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday 09.19.08

Wow. I was sleeping when I had to get up. So I did, and got myself ready for work. Down to Jackson and clocked in. I realized as I was changing my shoes (and having a hot flash) that I didn't have a hot flash during the 35 minute drive. That might be a first. These "warm-ups" don't seem to have any preferences or triggers as to when they like to show up.

We had a good group today on West, and even though we were busy, we were all good natured. I felt pretty good, overall. I had a couple of those types of hot flashes earlier in the day that almost seem to take my breath away, and I have a hard time focusing on anything until it is mostly gone, which might take up to 15 -20 minutes. Mid-afternoon, after I had taken the tamoxifen and effexor, I was feeling a little punky, and a little queasy. I don't know what that was about. When the yucks let up some, I took a couple motrin and a tylenol, because my shoulder was bothering me a little.

I did feel better for a while. 7 PM finally rolled around, and we were able to leave. I changed my shoes, gathered my things, and went to Meijer on my way home. Yes, I know we were just there, but I forgot a couple of things, so I stopped in to pick them up. On the way home, I got really queasy. Ewww. What is this?? I didn't feel throw-up queasy, just yucky.

I got home just before Daniel did. He said he had a good time, and he was tired and sore. We visited a bit, then he drifted off to bed. I got really hot a couple of times again this evening. The queasy/nausea stuff has let up some, but I still don't feel real well. I'm going to take myself to bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment