Monday, March 13, 2017

Monday 03.13.2017

Another great day!

Worked the weekend, nicely busy.

Snow started this morning.  Didn't look like much, at first. 10:30, the mailman left footprints in about 2 inches.  I left for a meeting an hour later, and shoveled a path to the garage.  At least 3 inches, and was heavy. Hm, I'll need to shovel when  get back.

The plow had come by, shoving that wet snow up the apron of the driveway, and even onto the sidewalk. (that plow must have been going a little faster than the 25 mph speed limit...)

I had a bite to eat before going out.  By the time I got bundled up and out there, there was about 5 inches!  I'm thinking that I'd shovel. After a couple of scoops, I got the snow blower.

Got that done, cleaned out the machine, put it away.

A quiet rest of the night.

Tomorrow is a massage. Finally.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment