Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sunday 09.25.2016

Another great day!

Just finishing the grooming in the morning--ring, ring. Come in at 10....

I didn't want to go back to bed, but I did want to rest. So I got comfortable on the couch and dozed/slept for another couple of hours.

Breakfast, and I went on in to the hospital.

It was my turn to "float", and I was blessed to be able to "sit" with a gentleman who was very confused most of the time he was awake. The good news is that he would sleep at hour intervals. When he woke, he was almost immediately sitting on the side of the bed ready to stand. And he was unsteady when he was up. It's really a challenge to "redirect" people; I did my best, and the wonderful staff there did a great job, also. We got through the shift without a fall. Whew!

A quiet night.

Tomorrow I take the boat in to be winterized.

*sigh*

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment