Friday, September 30, 2016

Friday 09.30.2016

Another great day!

Gloomy with drizzly rain most of the 3 1/2 hour drive to The Lake.

It was so gloomy and misty (how gloomy and misty was it?) that I thought I saw something moving off to the right, just a little above the cars, and kind of looked like it was getting bigger and closer as it was going across to the left.  It might have been directly in front of me before it came into view--a blue heron!!!!   It's legs were dangly like they do and I'm thinking I'm glad I'm not in the van, he's riding kind of low....

Sheesh.

No rain to speak of at the lake. In fact, it was warmer there than down state.  But very windy.

We had a nice visit with a person who was interested in the trailer; she indeed "sealed the deal" and will let us know when they will be able to move it.

P and J and I spent the rest of the afternoon removing the majority of the personal items in there. Thanks for your help!

An uneventful drive back, in the rain all the way home.

Tomorrow I can rest....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment