Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday 08.26.2014

Worked again today. Busy Busy.  Thankfully JPK worked the Whole 12 Hours with me!!  She generally only does 8 or 10 hours max, but there was newborn testing that needed to be done near end of shift. And, of course there were many other patients that had more needs than I could tend to.

We have one of the Greatest Teams Ever!!!

Got all the work done, then finally was able to document what I had done throughout the afternoon. Clocked out an hour late.  Ugh.

A storm had gone through and lowered the temperature and humidity. Still warm enough to enjoy a top down ride on the way home.

Whew, I'm tired.

Tomorrow I'll do the laundry, since the Laundry Fairies didn't come in. And I think I have a meeting in the afternoon.

Praying for peace.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment