Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wednesday 05.28.2014

A very light drizzle off and on today.

I took the van to the body shop for an estimate of deer repair.  Not as much as I thought it might be--just over 2 thousand. Now we wait for the adjuster to approve it.

A lovely massage with Leah this afternoon. She evaluated my ankle; she thinks probably a couple ligaments/tendons torn, and maybe a fracture or two. She thought it looked good for being two weeks, and cautioned me that it could be several weeks to several months before it's mostly healed.   I'm good with that. I think it's dong well , and it will continue to heal as each day goes by.

Fixed supper, cleaned up the kitchen, and a quiet evening.

Tomorrow is a meeting in the afternoon.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment