Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday 08.17.2013

The babies were poppin' last night--seven on night shift.

That makes us busy today. And we had 5 more!

We had enough help, thank you God, with a great group of co-workers.

And we'll all be busy tomorrow, too, as we finish the testing on the babies and do the discharge planning with the moms in preparation for discharge. Generally 24-36-48 hours or so is the usual hospital stay after having a baby. There's a lot to do in that short time frame.

I was able to leave the hospital at the end of the shift, which was a good thing. I have been able to get the few groceries I wanted and finish the other chores so that it won't take very long to get back on the road tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to driving in the clear sky-full moon night. So different than traveling in blue sky day.

Laundry is finishing and I'll be off to bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment