Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thursday 02.07.2013

An early morning meeting/class today that led into the next meeting.  And while in the second meeting, PV and I were summoned to do an interview.  *sigh*  That done, we went back and closed the meeting out. I had taken a light lunch, and I ate that before leaving.

A stop at the financial institution, a thrift shop, and a dollar store. 

Back at home, I was surprised that the crock pot wasn't done yet. And since the sun was shining, I went out for a run in the high thirty-degree afternoon.

It was very pleasant out there.

The rest of the afternoon/evening was quiet. I enjoyed the yummy food, and portion-packaged the rest of it. Cleaned the kitchen, looked at the computer.

And I'm tired.

Tomorrow I hope to do a whole lot of not much.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment