Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thursday 02.02.2012

I had a good day today.

Only one new creature in the road, at least that I noticed. And a great workday with great co-workers.

A safe drive home, thank you God, and I was able to watch a "live stream" forum that is strongly encouraged from my place of employment. What a great venue--home, and in my pj's...

Tomorrow is my oncology appointment with Dr. Williams. I'll get the results of the blood tests and MRI that were done recently. Hoping for no surprises.

And I'm going to go to The Lake for a couple days. I haven't been there since November and am eager to go. The weather is projected to be sunny and low 40's, and the moon will be near full. Woo Hoo!!!! And KS to share it with! Double Hoots! Anyone else want to join??

I'm off to bed soon.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment