Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday 01.03.2012

I had a pretty good day today, overall.

This morning was cold--low 20's--but the sun was peeking through. Dan went for his appointments, and I went out for a run. I was pleased that I had figured out how to dress, and was not cold, even with the wind bringing the wind chill down.

Shower, breakfast, and I left for a meeting in Jackson.

From there I met Daniel at Olive Garden for our Anniversary Dinner, which went well. Yummy food, dessert on the house, and half of the meal paid for by gift card. When we left, he went on back to the trailer and I went back home.

A quiet evening.

Tomorrow I have another meeting in Jackson, and see Leah after that.

My left upper arm is achy and making itself known. Lymph?? My hand doesn't look full...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment