Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursday 01.19.2012

A nice day today.

I slept fairly well for a nice change, with "warm-ups" that were at least tolerable.

I breakfasted and did a few things around the house before going to meet the Condominium Association Manager and doing my Presidential duty--signing checks.

The clouds had cleared and the wind had slowed, and even though it was cold, I went out for a run. It wasn't so bad. In fact, I enjoyed being out in the sun, hearing the crunch of the snow with each step. It helps to be dressed warmly enough, and I was.

I showered, ate, and went over to the salon where Dan's daughter Breon works for a haircut. It was good to see her, and she did a good job, too.

The rest of the evening was quiet.

Tomorrow is a workday.

The numbness under my arm was bothersome today. Not sure why, but I found myself noticing it, and I usually don't.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment