Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday 08.15.2011

Today was another beautiful day at The Lake.

The sun finally came out in a clear blue sky, with just a light, ripple-y breeze. Temps made it to 79 this afternoon.

I contemplated going home, but found things to do...

First off, exercise. Went out for a jog.

Then, I had to open the boat to let it dry out after being left open in the rain. I'll have to open it again tomorrow, too, as the back half isn't quite dry.

I sat on the dock in a lawn chair, soaking up some sun. Had to. Seriously.

Then I got warm, so I had to go in the lake. And since I had to, I got the mask and fins and snorkel and laid sideways across an air mattress to look for the catfish. HAD TO!!

I didn't find the catfish, though.

Got out of the lake, showered, put things on the clothesline, time to eat.

After supper and picking up the house, with the eye of going home tomorrow, I went over and invited my neighbor to enjoy our screen room and watch it get dark.

We did that, which was most enjoyable. The moon came up and smeared it's orange-yellow colors across the lake. Beautiful.

Tomorrow I HAVE TO go home. But I get to come back Friday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment