Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday 05.11.2011

I was happy to have slept pretty good again last night. Dan got up around 7 to go golfing; I dozed a little more, getting up around 9.

A beautiful day, almost a hazy sunny sky. I had a nice morning, then went out for a jog. I did pretty good again, too. Maybe I'll be able to call it a "run" before too long.

I showered, had a snack, then went to Leah's for my massage. She does such a good job, and I feel so much better after.

When I got back from there, Dan was back. We visited a little before we had to leave again: he to go back to the trailer, and me to a Condo Association Board meeting.

That took an hour and a half. I came back with the shadow of a headache that is trying to not go away. I'm thinking that tylenol and motrin are on the list for bedtime.

Tomorrow is groceries.

And other than the headache, I'm feeling pretty good.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment