Saturday, October 9, 2010

Friday 10.08.2010

We had a busy day today, but I was able to go to another floor to be shown how to use the computer scanning system for the medication administration. It was pretty cool, and somewhat intuitive if one has become familiar with the program we're already using for charting. If you haven't been "clicking around" and checking out what's there, it might be a bit confusing at first.

The afternoon got pretty busy, but we were able to tag-team the new patients that were arriving, and I thought it went pretty well.

I was kind of punky feeling, though, most of the day. Not really feeling sick, just not much energy. Maybe I'm fighting off what some of the others have had.

On the way home, on the side of the road, was a 4 or 6 point buck, standing there, posed like a taxidermist might create. Fortunately for me, and the few cars behind me that I could see, he stayed there. Thank you God, for keeping us safe.

I was so tired when I got home, I laid on the couch, and tried to stay awake while Dan was talking. It wasn't long when he went to bed; I woke up a couple of hours later and went to bed myself.

Needless to say, I'm writing this on Saturday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment