Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday March 14, 2008

Day 17, Treatment #3

I didn't sleep as well as I would have liked--restless, hot, cold, sheesh. Got up, putzed around, went through more of Mom's things, selected a couple more for the funeral home, blah, blah...

The day was a window into spring. 54 degrees, blue skies, sun shining. I went out to the car wash and removed much of the winter's salt, stopped for groceries, and came back home. After putting the food away, I had a bite and took a nap.

I joined Breon and her fiancee' Nick, and his family, for Nick's birthday dinner. They are a wonderful family, and I am happy for her that she is embraced. I was surprised that I got tired again, and I left to come home.

I'm sucking down water, trying to eat well and take care of myself. Daniel will be home Saturday evening. I'm ready for him to be home.

Thank you all for your support. Your kind words, comments, phone calls, emails, and cards. I am blessed to have you in my world.

1 comment:

  1. It's Saturday evening. I hope that means Dan is safely home with his arms wrapped around you, a comfort and a strength to get you through the days. God bless you, Dan. We prayed you into Kathy's life to be best friends, mutual support, lovers and much more. Take care of our Kathy, for us will you?

    God bless you both, TM.

    ReplyDelete