Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Tuesday 06.23.2015

Didn't post last night--no internet.

We had some fierce storms move through the area. I woke wondering what the flashing lights were.  Lightning. Almost constant flashing in the clouds with frequent rumbles. Yikes.  I listened for the tornado siren, checked the weather radar, and went back to sleep.  And now that I write this, I'm surprised that I did, that I wasn't awake very long.

I had gone out for a run this morning, with the sun and humidity.

Cleaned up, breakfast, and off to the massage. Leah does such nice work, getting the kinks out and moving the collections of lymph fluid.

The rain started on the way home and was gloomy and stormy the remainder of the evening.

Today was a very different day.

Sunshine and a light breeze.

I did a few loads of laundry, squeezed the juice out of the watermelon (wow, is that good!), cleaned the kitchen, sat outdoors and read.

The robins' second clutch has hatched and the parent birds are busy with the back and forth of feeding them. I hope this group remains predator-free.

A quiet night.

I agreed to work tomorrow afternoon, when I was called today.  What was I thinking???

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment