Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tuesday 05.13.2014

Another Great Day!!

Dang it's hot here. High 80's and high humidity.  People and pets do not stay outdoors during the day.  Activity picks up after 7 pm.

Matilda went with her weekday care provider today. I took the opportunity to get a few groceries, refuel the car, do a load of laundry, and shop vac'd the laundry room. It's a small thru-way from the garage to the kitchen and had not had much attention for a while. I also iced my foot for an hour and a half this afternoon, as well as this evening.

The foot is better, swelling decreasing, but my gait is still not normal. I realized today that I wouldn't be able to work with it like this; 12 1/2 hours of being on my feet....  The things I've read on the internet say that a sprain/strain will heal within a couple of weeks.  Tomorrow will be one week. I return to work next week Wednesday.  Sometimes it's hard to be patient to let the body do what it needs to do.

Not sure what we're going to do tomorrow. Maybe story time again.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment