Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thursday 05.22.2014

Ordinarily, I would struggle about being floated off to another unit. Especially with a compromised ankle.

But I went to pediatrics to "sit" with a patient. She was a very sweet young lady, and I have to say I enjoyed my day with her and the opportunity to NOT run the halls all day.

God gifted me, once again.

I stopped at the store on the way home for a couple items. I settled in after getting home, unwrapped my ankle, and have had ice for an hour and a half or so.

Still has darker areas on the top of the foot and base of the toes, as well as below and just behind the ankle.
And a little tender.

Tomorrow I'll probably not do a whole lot, trying to catch back up with the ankle. I do want to go out for fresh foods.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment