Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday 05.04.2014

Another great day!!

Went out for a run in the windy sunshine. Or sunshiney wind??

Breakfast, and I sat down to look at the internet for a minute, and Frank called wanting to go trail walking with me.  Sure!!!

I showered the stink off, and he arrived as I was getting dressed.  Good timing!

We went to the Waterloo Recreation Area and walked a couple trails out there.  So beautiful!  The birds were calling out, and there weren't too many bugs out.  We saw several small lavender-purple moths coming up from the ground.  And trillium blooming.  Nothing like the smell of damp woods in spring.

Back at my house, I did a couple loads of laundry, and fixed us something to eat. We had a nice afternoon together.  Thanks, Frank!

Tomorrow is a workday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment