Monday, May 26, 2014

Monday 05.26.2014 Memorial Day

The day for remembering all who have served. So many people I know--and have known.  Some still serving.  To each of you, THANK YOU.  We have, every one of us, our own experiences, and how military service has affected us. Some more profoundly than others.

Today was another glorious day. Sunshine, blue sky, fluffy clouds.  The bird bath was a busy place this afternoon--I had to put more water in it after they had splashed it out. At one time they were one after another, lined up, it seemed, to get in the tub.

I made a shelf and put it up in the garage. I was just going to push the unused "other" portable dishwasher that was in the garage to the end of the driveway when Frank arrived. Cool--he and I rolled it down together, then he left, as he just stopped in to say hi.  I put a sign on it "FREE"  and then created a post on Craigslist under Free stuff.  An hour and a half later it was gone.  The guy saw it on Craigslist.  Huh!!  That worked pretty good!!  So I deleted the post!  Thank you, internet!

I also did laundry, and straightened the basement a bit.  Sure will be glad to have that back room finished so I can put it back together.

My ankle was a little puffy this afternoon; I iced it after a shower, and I'll ace wrap it again tonight.

Tomorrow is a workday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment