Monday, May 12, 2014

Monday 05.12.2014

Another great day!!

Matilda and I had a great breakfast, and a great lunch, and a good dinner. Interesting perspective, caring for a 20-month-old after (has it really been 35 years since I've done this??) a long period of time. And to think that she's "one of my own".    I love loving on her, and she's been snuggling with me.  *sigh*

We Skyped with Jeremy and Jenny this morning before going to the library for story time.  We had fun.
She looks really big here, but she's just a bitty thing.


Tomorrow Matilda is going to her weekday caregiver for a few hours.

My ankle seems to be healing quickly, although it was gently throbbing most of the day today.  I probably shouldn't have walked the dog last night. Not sure how far it is, maybe a 3-5 block perimeter size??  I haven't walked that far since last Wednesday night when I injured it.  I've been able to elevate and ice it twice today, and it is feeling better tonight.

Several of the neighbors have offered to help, and I have a list of phone numbers. One of them has taken Lola the dog for her walk today. I hope someone comes by tomorrow for her....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment