Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thursday 08.01.2013

Turned out to be a beautiful day today!!

I slept really well this morning, was surprised that it was 0900...!!

Went out for a run, and Jeremy and Jenny were packing to leave. I spent some time with Matilda before they left, maybe about 1?? or 2???  She's so sweet, even with her ears hurting.

Jim resumed scraping the cottage, and Polly and I went into Hale. When we got back, I started with the paint brush again. And I'm happy to say I caught up to Jim. Well, kind of. He's working on the front peak, and I finished the bottom, including the eaves.

Tomorrow I'll go up on the roof, too, and see if I'll be able to work up there. Not sure--never worked or painted up higher like that. Probably be ok.

Polly and I sat out on the porch and watched it get dark. It was a quiet evening, with the wind calming and temperature in the 60's. Ahh, summer.

Thank you for reading.  Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment