Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday 08.12.2013

Much to my surprise this morning----ring ring---back to bed I went.

Just as I had gotten up again about 0840, ring ring again. Can you be here at 11??

Yep--so I had a nice morning at home.

And the work day was busy in a different sort of way.  Crazy is a word....

So I'm home and getting tired.

I checked the cherry tomatoes. Ripening!  And I ate about 5 of them!  So sweet. YUM!

I would like to be able to drive to the lake tomorrow after work. I know, it's a long day, and a long drive. I'm about packed, except for food. I'll make the decision tomorrow night.

And I'm disappointed that we have overcast skies with thunderstorms moving through. I wanted to see the meteor shower tonight. Did any of you get to see the "shooting stars"?

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment