Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wednesday 02.13.2013

Worked today, after not sleeping much.

Why is it that one can doze/fall asleep while sitting up trying to pay attention to reading or listening to the radio, yet getting into a favorite sleeping position in a comfortable bed finds one WIDE AWAKE!!!   Ack!!

So I worked today on a couple hours of sleep.

With a new orientee.  She's an experienced nurse, though, and it went well.

After clocking out, another co-worker asked if I would review the project she is working on. I did--and that got me out another 40 minutes or so later.

A lovely phone call (from folks I had thought of checking on recently), and a quiet evening.

Tomorrow is another workday.

And I'm feeling a little better again today. Bit by bit, soon this nasty whatever-it-is-that-is-making-my-ear-feel-congested-and-my-voice-not-right (and keeping me awake??) will be gone.  Praise God.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment