Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wednesday October 3, 2012

Another beautiful day!!  Even though it was overcast, with a few areas of misty rain, and even light rain, I had a good day.

I spent more time than I had wanted to on the phone this morning, but took what time I needed before leaving for The Lake.

A good drive, thank you God, and I arrived safely.

I sure do love it here.

Unloaded, and partially unpacked, when Polly knocked at the door. My ride to dinner was here! She and Chauffeur Jim and Anne and I went to the Bears Den for yummy burgers. I don't often eat a burger, but this one was pretty good. Thanks for the company...

Back at the JC, I was walking up to the house when I heard the neighbor knocking on their window. Ok, over I go to visit with him.

A quiet night.

Tomorrow I'll try to get the awning cleaned and down, and I noticed that the shop vac needs to be used.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment