Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thursday 10.04.2012

Drizzly rainy morning. The rain stopped about 10, just in time for J&P to drive back downstate. 

The sky cleared to a beautiful blue sky day, with the sun illuminating the yellows, oranges, and reds in the trees. And of course, reflecting in the blue of the lake. Bee-utifull!

I got all my chores done today.  With the sun out and a light breeze, I cleaned the awning, and rolled it up after it dried. Tidied up the garage, put air in the van tire, let the engine run a bit. Bob and Evelyn helped me get the green boat back into the shelter for the winter. Put the outdoor chairs in the shed, pulled the rest of the solar lights and got those batteries out and put away. I even cleaned some of the bottom of the boat! After supper and dishes, I went over to visit with the nice lady across the road, showing her my Mattie pictures.

And when I got back home, I got the shop vac out and cleaned the corners and edges, floors to ceilings, throughout. Including window sills.

Time for a shower and bed.

Tomorrow I need to go into Hale before packing to leave; pay the propane bill and go Fishing. *smile*  One never knows what one might find at the Fish store....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.





















No comments:

Post a Comment