Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday September 25, 2012

Another sunny day in South Carolina...

I went out for a run this morning. I had looked at the map of the neighborhood, which is large and winding, with loops and courts and similarly named streets. I had a good idea of where I wanted to go, and took my watch, so I would know when I wanted to go back. 

I had a good run--whatever the pavement is made from glitters--kind of like the sparkles on the lake, or the sparkles on the snow. Very pretty. And the sun was very warm. It was nice to be back in the warmer temperatures.

After breakfast and a shower, Jenny went out for a walk by herself with the dog, Lola. Jen is feeling extremely well, and acclimating to the life changes enough that she is able to get a short nap or two the last couple of days.

When Jeremy got home from work, we all went out for supper, a first for them since the baby was born. Of course, Matilda slept, and J & J seemed to enjoy being out. I'm happy to be here with them.

Tomorrow I have a conference meeting, and Jenny is going out for an appointment. It will be another good day.

Thank you God for this gift of life.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment