Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday 09.18.2012 Skype Day

Through the miracles of modern technology, I "met" my granddaughter today. It took her dad and me a little bit to figure out, but I was able to see her, right here on my computer screen, real time. And when I talked to her, she turned her head and looked for me. Ohhh. 8 days old. Her generation will be all about this electronic communication; it's a good thing, I think.

While I was waiting for the time to go by when Jeremy and I were going to "meet", I went downstairs to the basement and got some of that organized a little more. I was surprised to see some dead bugs, but happy that they were dead. I'll need to get my shop-vac after them.....

Tomorrow is a meeting, and I want to get my things ready to pack for the real meeting with Matilda Skye on Saturday.

Thank you for reading. Virtual Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment