Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday 01.18.2012

Wow! If you're reading my blog from the blog site itself, I hope you noticed my new badge!! I was "noticed" and picked up by www.breastcancerblogs.org , operated by Blog Nation, who described my blog as this:

"Blogger Kathyjean uses her site as a journal in which the posts glisten with both raw honesty and everyday nonchalance. She updates her blog nearly every single day, infused with the nuances of "treatment leftovers" and praise for the gift of life."

Wow again.

I had a pretty good day today, starting with a safe drive to Jackson for a meeting. After the meeting, I met Frank and his friend C at Target, where we visited while finding clothing deals. That was fun.

I came home and had a snack before going over to Leah's for my Massaahhge. You know I needed that. She did a marvelous job, as always, and was surprised to find the series of small lumps in my arm and breast. She worked on the wound beds also, moving the lymph fluid that had been accumulating. Those places are sore tonight, but I'm happy to have the fluid moved out.

A quiet evening.

Tomorrow I hope to exercise, and I have an appointment with Breon to get my hair cut. It might be fun to see what creative things she can do with my hair.....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

2 comments:

  1. Well ain't that somethin' Wow is right
    -B-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That's so awesome Aunt Kathy! yay!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete