Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday 01.31.2012

Another awesomely beautiful day today!!

Blue sky in the morning, temp was 41 degrees at 0800. I went out for a run about 10 o'clock--it had warmed to 47. The birds were singing like it is spring. While I sooo love this mild weather, I'm also very concerned about what is happening to our environment/ecosystem. Definitely some changes happening...

After a shower and food, I went out for fuel for the car and a few grocery items. Wow--the temperature was up to 54 degrees.

It was so pleasant to have the sliding door open a bit, with the fresh air and birdsong coming in. It did cloud up and cool off in the later afternoon, but when I closed the door, I thought I heard spring peepers????? I think we're in for it....

A quiet evening.

I work tomorrow.

Thank you God for this wonderful life.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment