Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thursday 08.11.2010

Wow! What a great day!!

Diane was up and fishing when I got up. Blue skies, intermittent clouds, temps cool this morning (low 50's) getting to low 80's, then cooling back off after sunset to long pants, socks, shoes, and long sleeves/sweatshirt.

After I breakfasted, Diane and I swept the exteriors of both the garage and the house. Thank you Diane. I was able to visit with Evelyn while Diane "did her thing".

I finally got to rake the side of the house where the lilies-of-the-valley are. It is the last part of the Spring Clean-up that has taken me this long to be able to. It looks so much better. I got it burned, too, starting a bed of embers for an evening fire.

Sue, Cindy, and Judy arrived about 2:30.

Yippee!!! Everyone is here now!!!

We all helped get the vehicle unloaded, forming a basic chain and passing it into the house. It's good to see them. They were all smiling.

We have visited, laughed, eaten, sat around a fire, watched the nearly-full moon in a clear sky, and listened to the lake.

Life is good.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment