Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday 05.18.2011

I woke and got up at 0830; Daniel was already up. After breakfast I looked at the computer, then packed. The weather was cool and drizzly and predicted to let up. I did after a bit, and I decided to go out for a jog.

It turned out to be very pretty outside. The birds and insects were making their noises, and it's gotten really green. And smelled like damp earth, with worms added.

Dan left to golf, and I finished getting ready to head north. The drizzle had stopped and the pavement was drying up. I looked to be a nice drive.

And it was. Along the way, the fruit trees were in beautiful blossom, with the sky lightening to a soft gray as the cloud cover was thinning. And the assorted shades of green.

I stopped to pick up Diane, who is recovering from the third in a series of 4 nerve blocks to her lower back. She's pretty sore, and sleepy. I hope she finds the JC as restorative as I do.

We did go out for a flashlight walk, though. Nothing real exciting, which was good, probably.

Not planning do to a whole lot tomorrow. We'll see what the day brings.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment