Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday 05.02.2011 Back to the Shop...

I slept the first part of the night pretty good, but the morning hours I kept waking, as I wanted to call the dealership shortly after it opened at 0730 and didn't want to set the alarm (in case I was sleeping good). I saw 0600, then 0810. I called.

The Guy told me to bring the car in. "Is 9:30 OK?" Sure, I told him, and got up.

The Guy who signed me out on Friday apologized for the car not being completely repaired and went out to get me a loaner vehicle. This time I got a Cruze, which is proportionately more my size. It's a little smaller, but the interior fits me. The ride is like a smaller car, though. Maybe because it's a base model...?

I left there and went to Meijer, then the post office, then the drugstore. When I got home, I stretched and went out for a jog.

It was a very cool 62 degrees. I was able to go all the way around again, without too much discomfort. Yay for me.

I showered, then fixed my supper. Dan finally got home about 9:30.

He's got stuff to do tomorrow, and I've got meetings in Jackson.

I'm feeling pretty good today, too, thank you God.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment