Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wednesday December 22, 2010

I slept well between midnight and 6, dozing the next couple of hours. When I got up at 0830, I felt yucky--my face was puffy and eyes were glassy. Uh Oh. I hope I'm not "getting" something.

Most of the day was like that. I had taken a claritin before 9, and I suppose it helped a little. My nasal passages don't feel as swollen this evening. But my head still does. And I'm tired again.

Dan and I had a busy day catching up with life and the holiday season. We made good progress, and I hope he'll help with the wrapping tomorrow.

I plan on shopping tomorrow--fresh foods and the last few items needed for Christmas.

This evening I'm tired, with puffy hands and face. Maybe it's something I ate. I've been drinking water today to try to flush it out.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment