Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thursday December 16, 2010

I slept better last night, at least from midnight to 5, when Dan got up for work. I dozed off and on, finally getting up about 8:30.

About noon, I went out to pick up a few things from the store. Back at home, I started supper.

Dan stopped home before going to an appointment. We enjoyed supper when he got back.

The sun came out again today, causing lots of melting and very slushy, puddled parking lots. The temperature was a balmy 25 degrees when I was out.

Tomorrow is a workday for both of us.

I've felt pretty good today, overall. My shoulder feels full, and above my clavicle where those lymph nodes are, are kind of sore. I'll have to try some stretching to see if it will improve the lymph channel flow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment